Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1991 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 573–574, August 1991
How to Cite
(1991), BOOK REVIEWS. Journal of Vegetation Science, 2: 573–574. doi: 10.2307/3236040
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- 1969. Vegetational pattern near alpine timberline as affected by fire-snowdrift interactions. Vegetatio 19: 192–207.
- 1980. Fire's influence on wildlife habitat on the Bridger-Teton National Forest, Wyoming. Vol. I. Photographic record and analysis. Research Paper INT-235, U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Ogden, UT.
- 1983. Fire and vegetative trends in the Northern Rockies: Interpretations from 1871–1982 photographs. General Technical Report INT-158, U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Ogden, UT.
- 1982. The northern Yellowstone elk: ecology and management. Macmillan Publishing Co., New York.
- 1987. Rangeland through time: a photographic study of vegetation change in Wyoming 1870–1986. Miscellaneous Publ. 50, Agricultural Experiment Station, University of Wyoming. Laramie, WY.
- 1963. Photographic documentation: vegetational changes in northern Great Plains. Report 214, Agricultural Experiment Station, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ.
- 1974. Yellow ore, yellow hair, yellow pine: a photographic study of a century of forest ecology. Bull. 616, Agricultural Experiment Station, South Dakota State University. Brookings, SD.
- 1943. Factors influencing the natural restocking of high altitude burns by coniferous trees in the Central Rocky Mountains. Ecology 24: 19–30.