Nomenclature: Lid (1985) for vascular plants, Nyholm (1981) for mosses.
Structure and regeneration patterns in a virgin Picea abies forest in northern Sweden
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1993 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 601–608, October 1993
How to Cite
Hofgaard, A. (1993), Structure and regeneration patterns in a virgin Picea abies forest in northern Sweden. Journal of Vegetation Science, 4: 601–608. doi: 10.2307/3236125
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 11 March 1992; Revision received 9 October 1992; Final revision received 30 April 1993; Accepted 5 May 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!