Ecological response surfaces for North American boreal tree species and their use in forest classification
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1993 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 667–680, October 1993
How to Cite
Lenihan, J. M. (1993), Ecological response surfaces for North American boreal tree species and their use in forest classification. Journal of Vegetation Science, 4: 667–680. doi: 10.2307/3236132
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 11 January 1993; Revision received 7 June 1993; Accepted 24 June 1993;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!