Fax +1 303 492 6388; E-mail MARILYN.WALKER@COLORADO.EDU
Plant communities of a tussock tundra landscape in the Brooks Range Foothills, Alaska
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1994 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 843–866, December 1994
How to Cite
Walker, M. D., Walker, D. A. and Auerbach, N. A. (1994), Plant communities of a tussock tundra landscape in the Brooks Range Foothills, Alaska. Journal of Vegetation Science, 5: 843–866. doi: 10.2307/3236198
Nomenclature: D.F. Murray, Electronic authority file, Herbarium, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, AK, USA; identifications verified by David Murray (vascular taxa) and Barbara Murray (cryptogamic taxa); voucher specimens deposited at Fairbanks.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 24 August 1994; Revision received 3 December 1994; Accepted 10 December 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!