Modelling potential impacts of climate change on the spatial distribution of zonal forest communities in Switzerland
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1995 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 257–268, April 1995
How to Cite
Brzeziecki, B., Kienast, F. and Wildi, O. (1995), Modelling potential impacts of climate change on the spatial distribution of zonal forest communities in Switzerland. Journal of Vegetation Science, 6: 257–268. doi: 10.2307/3236221
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 2 February 1994; Revision received 3 October 1994; Accepted 7 December 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!