Current address: Centre for Extra-Mural Studies, Birkbeck College, University of London, 26 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DQ, United Kingdom; Tel. +44 71 631 6664; Fax +44 71 631 6688; E-mail UBZM007@CCS.BBK.AC.UK
The influence of habitat structure on arthropod diversity in Argentine semi-arid Chaco forest
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1995 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 349–356, June 1995
How to Cite
Gardner, S. M., Cabido, M. R., Valladares, G. R. and Diaz, S. (1995), The influence of habitat structure on arthropod diversity in Argentine semi-arid Chaco forest. Journal of Vegetation Science, 6: 349–356. doi: 10.2307/3236234
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Final revision received 9 January 1995; Accepted 1 February 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!