Permanent address and address for correspondence: GCTE Core Project Office, CSIRO Division of Wildlife & Ecology, P.O. Box 84, Lyneham, ACT 2602, Australia; Tel: +61 6 242 1755; Fax: +61 6 241 2362; E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Global vegetation models: incorporating transient changes to structure and composition
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1996 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 321–328, June 1996
How to Cite
Steffen, W. L., Cramer, W., Matthias, P. and Bugmann, H. (1996), Global vegetation models: incorporating transient changes to structure and composition. Journal of Vegetation Science, 7: 321–328. doi: 10.2307/3236275
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 10 November 1995; Revision received 28 May 1996; Accepted 29 May 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!