Plant functional types as predictors of transient responses of arctic vegetation to global change
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1996 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 347–358, June 1996
How to Cite
Chapin, F. S., Bret-Harte, M. S., Hobbie, S. E. and Zhong, H. (1996), Plant functional types as predictors of transient responses of arctic vegetation to global change. Journal of Vegetation Science, 7: 347–358. doi: 10.2307/3236278
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 20 February 1995; Revision received 12 December 1995; Accepted 13 December 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!