Functional types of trees in temperate and boreal forests: classification and testing
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1996 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 359–370, June 1996
How to Cite
Bugmann, H. (1996), Functional types of trees in temperate and boreal forests: classification and testing. Journal of Vegetation Science, 7: 359–370. doi: 10.2307/3236279
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 3 February 1995; Revision received 4 October 1995; Accepted 25 October 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!