Ecosystem responses to changes in plant functional type composition: An example from the Patagonian steppe
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1996 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 381–390, June 1996
How to Cite
Aguiar, M. R., Paruelo, J. M., Sala, O. E. and Lauenroth, W. K. (1996), Ecosystem responses to changes in plant functional type composition: An example from the Patagonian steppe. Journal of Vegetation Science, 7: 381–390. doi: 10.2307/3236281
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 3 February 1995; Revision received 7 February 1996; Accepted 26 April 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!