Identifying plant functional types using floristic data bases: Ecological correlates of plant range size
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1996 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 417–424, June 1996
How to Cite
Kelly, C. K. (1996), Identifying plant functional types using floristic data bases: Ecological correlates of plant range size. Journal of Vegetation Science, 7: 417–424. doi: 10.2307/3236285
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 20 February 1995; Revision received 14 August 1995; Final version received 29 April 1996; Accepted 30 April 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!