Present address: Okavango Research Centre, University of Botswana, P. Bag 0022, Gabarone, Botswana
Seasonal and long-term soil water regime in West African tropical forest
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1996 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 473–482, August 1996
How to Cite
Veenendaal, E.M., Swaine, M.D., Blay, D., Yelifari, N.B. and Mullins, C.E. (1996), Seasonal and long-term soil water regime in West African tropical forest. Journal of Vegetation Science, 7: 473–482. doi: 10.2307/3236295
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 6 March 1995; Revision received 30 October 1995; Accepted 7 November 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!