Present address: Department of Botany, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Victoria 3083, Australia; Tel. +61 3 9479 2218; Fax +61 3 9479 1188
Effects of forest soil desiccation on the growth of Eucalyptus regnans F. Muell. seedlings
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1996 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 487–496, August 1996
How to Cite
Ashton, D.H. and Kelliher, K.J. (1996), Effects of forest soil desiccation on the growth of Eucalyptus regnans F. Muell. seedlings. Journal of Vegetation Science, 7: 487–496. doi: 10.2307/3236297
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 19 July 1994; Revision received 5 September 1995; Accepted 29 November 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!