Seed bank classification and its importance for the restoration of species-rich flood-meadows
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1996 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 157–164, April 1996
How to Cite
McDonald, A.W., Bakker, J.P. and Vegelin, K. (1996), Seed bank classification and its importance for the restoration of species-rich flood-meadows. Journal of Vegetation Science, 7: 157–164. doi: 10.2307/3236315
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 5 August 1994; Revision received 6 March 1995; Accepted 16 June 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!