Disturbance effects on herbaceous layer vegetation and soil nutrients in Populus forests of northern lower Michigan
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1995 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 903–912, December 1995
How to Cite
Roberts, M.R. and Gilliam, F.S. (1995), Disturbance effects on herbaceous layer vegetation and soil nutrients in Populus forests of northern lower Michigan. Journal of Vegetation Science, 6: 903–912. doi: 10.2307/3236405
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 29 June 1994; Revision received 25 September 1995; Accepted 1 October 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!