Impact of different sheep grazing intensities on salt marsh vegetation in northern Germany
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1996 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 99–106, February 1996
How to Cite
Kiehl, K., Eischeid, I., Gettner, S. and Walter, J. (1996), Impact of different sheep grazing intensities on salt marsh vegetation in northern Germany. Journal of Vegetation Science, 7: 99–106. doi: 10.2307/3236421
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 3 October 1994; Revision received 20 December 1995; Accepted 4 January 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!