The Japanese Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute, P.O. Box 16, Tsukuba Norin. Kenkyu Danchi, Ibaraki 305, Japan; Tel. +81 298 73 3211; Fax +81 298 74 3720
Biological invasion on an oceanic island mountain: Do alien plant species have wider ecological ranges than native species?
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1995 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 667–674, October 1995
How to Cite
Kitayama, K. and Mueller-Dombois, D. (1995), Biological invasion on an oceanic island mountain: Do alien plant species have wider ecological ranges than native species?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 6: 667–674. doi: 10.2307/3236436
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 28 January 1994; Revision received 13 January 1995; Accepted 10 February 1995; Final version received 8 June 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!