Current address: Ecosystem Restoration Department, The South Florida Water Management District, 3301 Gun Club Road, P.O. Box 24680, West Palm Beach, FL 33416–4680, USA; Fax +1 407 6876442; E-mail SHILI.MIAO@SFWMD.GOV
Acorn mass and seedling growth in Quercus rubra in response to elevated CO2
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1995 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 697–700, October 1995
How to Cite
Miao, S. (1995), Acorn mass and seedling growth in Quercus rubra in response to elevated CO2. Journal of Vegetation Science, 6: 697–700. doi: 10.2307/3236440
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 6 September 1994;; Revision received 5 June 1995;; Accepted 26 June 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!