Recolonization of cleared riverine macrophyte patches: importance of the border effect
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1996 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 769–776, December 1996
How to Cite
Barrat-Segretain, M.H. and Amoros, C. (1996), Recolonization of cleared riverine macrophyte patches: importance of the border effect. Journal of Vegetation Science, 7: 769–776. doi: 10.2307/3236455
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 15 May 1995; Revision received 12 September 1995; Final revision received 9 February 1996; Accepted 15 February 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!