Differences in forest composition in two boreal forest ecoregions of Quebec
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2000 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 781–790, December 2000
How to Cite
Gauthier, S., De Grandpré, L. and Bergeron, Y. (2000), Differences in forest composition in two boreal forest ecoregions of Quebec. Journal of Vegetation Science, 11: 781–790. doi: 10.2307/3236548
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 3 August 1999; Revision received 12 December 2000; Accepted 12 December 2000. Coordinating Editor: O. Engelmark.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!