Quantifying the deciduousness of tropical forest canopies under varying climates
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
2000 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 649–658, October 2000
How to Cite
Condit, R., Watts, K., Bohlman, S. A., Pérez, R., Foster, R. B. and Hubbell, S. P. (2000), Quantifying the deciduousness of tropical forest canopies under varying climates. Journal of Vegetation Science, 11: 649–658. doi: 10.2307/3236572
- Issue online: 9 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2009
- Received 27 July 1999; Revision received 22 February 2000; Accepted 14 March 2000. Coordinating Editor: Ch. Leuschner.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!