Present address: Department of Water Resources, 3251 S Street, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
Classification trees: An alternative non-parametric approach for predicting species distributions
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
2000 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 679–694, October 2000
How to Cite
Vayssières, M. P., Plant, R. E. and Allen-Diaz, B. H. (2000), Classification trees: An alternative non-parametric approach for predicting species distributions. Journal of Vegetation Science, 11: 679–694. doi: 10.2307/3236575
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Received 14 June 1999; Revision received 6 March 2000; Final version received 9 May 2000; Accepted 9 May 2000. Coordinating Editor: R.H. Økland.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!