Classification of the terrestrial habitats on Marion Island based on vegetation and soil chemistry
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 181–198, April 2001
How to Cite
Smith, V.R. and Steenkamp, M. (2001), Classification of the terrestrial habitats on Marion Island based on vegetation and soil chemistry. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 181–198. doi: 10.2307/3236603
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 29 May 2000; Final revision received 13 October 2000; Accepted 17 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!