Competition between heather and grasses on Scottish moorlands: Interacting effects of nutrient enrichment and grazing regime
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 249–260, April 2001
How to Cite
Alonso, I., Hartley, S.E. and Thurlow, M. (2001), Competition between heather and grasses on Scottish moorlands: Interacting effects of nutrient enrichment and grazing regime. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 249–260. doi: 10.2307/3236609
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 10 January 2000; Revision received 25 October 2000; Accepted 17 November 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!