Vegetation and ecological gradients in abandoned salt pans in western France
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 269–278, April 2001
How to Cite
Bouzillé, J.-B., Kernéis, E., Bonis, A. and Touzard, B. (2001), Vegetation and ecological gradients in abandoned salt pans in western France. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 269–278. doi: 10.2307/3236611
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 20 March 2000; Revision received 20 October 2000; Accepted 15 December 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!