Distribution of plant life forms along an altitudinal gradient in the semi-arid valley of Zapotitlán, Mexico
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2000 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 39–42, February 2000
How to Cite
Pavón, N. P., Hernández-Trejo, H. and Rico-Gray, V. (2000), Distribution of plant life forms along an altitudinal gradient in the semi-arid valley of Zapotitlán, Mexico. Journal of Vegetation Science, 11: 39–42. doi: 10.2307/3236773
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 23 August 1997; Revision received 22 April 1998; Accepted 3 April 1999. Coordinating Editor: E. van der Maarel.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!