Present address: Instituto de Clima y Agua, INTA, Las Cabañas y Los Reseros (1712) Villa Udaondo, Castelar, Bs. As., Argentina
Spatial micro-patterns in the steppe of Tierra del Fuego induced by sheep grazing
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2000 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 43–50, February 2000
How to Cite
Posse, G., Anchorena, J. and Collantes, M. B. (2000), Spatial micro-patterns in the steppe of Tierra del Fuego induced by sheep grazing. Journal of Vegetation Science, 11: 43–50. doi: 10.2307/3236774
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 10 May 1998; Revision received 16 February 1999; Accepted 8 April 1999. Coordinating Editor: J.P. Bakker.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!