Lignotuber size of Erica australis and its relationship with soil resources
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 373–384, June 2001
How to Cite
Cruz, A. and Moreno, J. M. (2001), Lignotuber size of Erica australis and its relationship with soil resources. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 373–384. doi: 10.2307/3236851
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 25 October 1999; Revision received 28 September 2000; Accepted 11 January 2001. Coordinating Editor: C. Leuschner.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!