Effects of age and distance on the composition of mixed deciduous forest fragments in an agricultural landscape
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 635–642, October 2001
How to Cite
Jacquemyn, H., Butaye, J., Dumortier, M., Hermy, M. and Lust, N. (2001), Effects of age and distance on the composition of mixed deciduous forest fragments in an agricultural landscape. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 635–642. doi: 10.2307/3236903
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 14 August 2000; Revision received 12 May 2001; Accepted 24 May 2001. Coordinating Editor: C. Leuschner.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!