Current address: USGS, NWRC, 700 Cajundome Blvd., Lafayette, LA 70506, USA; Fax +137726685; E-mail email@example.com
Effect of flooding and draw-down disturbance on germination from a seashore meadow seed bank
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 729–738, October 2001
How to Cite
Jutila, H. M. (2001), Effect of flooding and draw-down disturbance on germination from a seashore meadow seed bank. Journal of Vegetation Science, 12: 729–738. doi: 10.2307/3236914
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 11 September 2000; Revision received 16 April 2001; Final version received 20 July 2001; Accepted 13 July 2001. Coordinating Editor: J.P. Bakker.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!