Distribution of twelve moist forest canopy tree species in Liberia and Côte d'Ivoire: response curves to a climatic gradient
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1999 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 371–382, June 1999
How to Cite
Bongers, F., Poorter, L., Van Rompaey, R.S.A.R. and Parren, M.P.E. (1999), Distribution of twelve moist forest canopy tree species in Liberia and Côte d'Ivoire: response curves to a climatic gradient. Journal of Vegetation Science, 10: 371–382. doi: 10.2307/3237066
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 13 February 1998; Revision received 2 November 1998; Accepted 11 November 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!