Plant functional traits, ecosystem structure and land-use history along a climatic gradient in central-western Argentina
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1999 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 651–660, October 1999
How to Cite
Díaz, S., Cabido, M., Zak, M., Martínez Carretero, E. and Araníbar, J. (1999), Plant functional traits, ecosystem structure and land-use history along a climatic gradient in central-western Argentina. Journal of Vegetation Science, 10: 651–660. doi: 10.2307/3237080
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 28 July 1998; Revision received 21 April 1999; Accepted 30 April 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!