Patterns of invasion of an urban remnant of a species-rich grassland in southeastern Australia by non-native plant species
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1998 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 181–190, April 1998
How to Cite
Morgan, J. W. (1998), Patterns of invasion of an urban remnant of a species-rich grassland in southeastern Australia by non-native plant species. Journal of Vegetation Science, 9: 181–190. doi: 10.2307/3237117
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 23 August 1996; Revision received 23 June 1997; Final revision received 13 January 1998; Accepted 14 January 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!