Effects of environment and grazing disturbance on tree establishment in meadows of the central Cascade Range, Oregon, USA
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1998 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 265–282, April 1998
How to Cite
Miller, E. A. and Halpern, C. B. (1998), Effects of environment and grazing disturbance on tree establishment in meadows of the central Cascade Range, Oregon, USA. Journal of Vegetation Science, 9: 265–282. doi: 10.2307/3237126
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 28 January 1997; Revision received 17 November 1997; Accepted 3 March 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!