Plant species decline due to abandonment of meadows cannot easily be reversed by mowing. A case study from the southern Alps
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1999 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 151–164, April 1999
How to Cite
Stampfli, A. and Zeiter, M. (1999), Plant species decline due to abandonment of meadows cannot easily be reversed by mowing. A case study from the southern Alps. Journal of Vegetation Science, 10: 151–164. doi: 10.2307/3237137
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 22 December 1997; Revision received 9 September 1998; Accepted 25 September 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!