Biological and environmental characteristics of three cosmopolitan mosses dominant in continental Antarctica
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1999 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 231–242, April 1999
How to Cite
Lewis Smith, R.I. (1999), Biological and environmental characteristics of three cosmopolitan mosses dominant in continental Antarctica. Journal of Vegetation Science, 10: 231–242. doi: 10.2307/3237144
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 22 August 1997; Revision received 27 March 1998; Final revision received 30 June 1998; Accepted 30 June 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!