Universität Tübingen, Botanisches Institut, Auf der Morgenstelle 1, D-72076 Tübingen, Germany
Species diversity, niche metrics and species associations in harvested and undisturbed bogs
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1999 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 549–560, August 1999
How to Cite
Soro, A., Sundberg, S. and Rydin, H. (1999), Species diversity, niche metrics and species associations in harvested and undisturbed bogs. Journal of Vegetation Science, 10: 549–560. doi: 10.2307/3237189
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 16 June 1998; Revision received 29 January 1999; Accepted 22 February 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!