Plant functional types and ecosystem function in relation to global change
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1997 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 463–474, August 1997
How to Cite
Diaz, S. and Cabido, M. (1997), Plant functional types and ecosystem function in relation to global change. Journal of Vegetation Science, 8: 463–474. doi: 10.2307/3237198
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 13 December 1995; Revision received 19 June 1996; Accepted 22 December 1996;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!