Invasion and persistence of bird-dispersed, subtropical thicket and forest species in fire-prone coastal fynbos
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1997 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 475–488, August 1997
How to Cite
Cowling, R.M., Kirkwood, D., Midgley, J.J. and Pierce, S.M. (1997), Invasion and persistence of bird-dispersed, subtropical thicket and forest species in fire-prone coastal fynbos. Journal of Vegetation Science, 8: 475–488. doi: 10.2307/3237199
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 6 December 1995; Revision received 31 October 1996; Accepted 2 December 1996; Final version received 19 January 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!