Tornado damage and initial recovery in three adjacent, lowland temperate forests in Missouri
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1997 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 559–564, August 1997
How to Cite
Peterson, C. J. and Rebertus, A. J. (1997), Tornado damage and initial recovery in three adjacent, lowland temperate forests in Missouri. Journal of Vegetation Science, 8: 559–564. doi: 10.2307/3237207
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 12 August 1996; Revision received 5 February 1997; Accepted 21 February 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!