Forest species in an agricultural landscape in the Netherlands: Effects of habitat fragmentation
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1997 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 21–28, February 1997
How to Cite
Grashof-Bokdam, C. (1997), Forest species in an agricultural landscape in the Netherlands: Effects of habitat fragmentation. Journal of Vegetation Science, 8: 21–28. doi: 10.2307/3237238
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 7 September 1995; Revision received 28 March 1996; Accepted 29 March 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!