Structure of a pristine Picea abies forest in northeastern Europe
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1998 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 563–574, August 1998
How to Cite
Kuuluvainen, T., Syrjänen, K. and Kalliola, R. (1998), Structure of a pristine Picea abies forest in northeastern Europe. Journal of Vegetation Science, 9: 563–574. doi: 10.2307/3237272
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 2 December 1996; Revision received 7 November 1997; Accepted 18 May 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!