Are New Zealand's Nothofagus species in equilibrium with their environment?
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1998 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 719–732, October 1998
How to Cite
Leathwick, J. R. (1998), Are New Zealand's Nothofagus species in equilibrium with their environment?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 9: 719–732. doi: 10.2307/3237290
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 18 February 1997; Revision received 7 April 1998; Accepted 1 July 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!