Chemical and mechanical defense against herbivory in two sympatric species of desert Acacia
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1997 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 717–726, October 1997
How to Cite
Rohner, C. and Ward, D. (1997), Chemical and mechanical defense against herbivory in two sympatric species of desert Acacia. Journal of Vegetation Science, 8: 717–726. doi: 10.2307/3237377
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 21 October 1996; Revision received 25 March 1997; Final revision received 8 July 1997; Accepted 9 July 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!