Nomenclature: Oberdorfer (1994).
Factors influencing vegetation gradients across ancient-recent woodland borderlines in southern Sweden
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2000 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 515–524, August 2000
How to Cite
Brunet, J., von Oheimb, G. and Diekmann, M. (2000), Factors influencing vegetation gradients across ancient-recent woodland borderlines in southern Sweden. Journal of Vegetation Science, 11: 515–524. doi: 10.2307/3246581
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 21 May 1999; Revision received 17 December 1999; Accepted 20 January 2000. Coordinating Editor: J.P. Bakker
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!