George Casella is Associate Professor, Biometrics Unit, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, U.S.A. This research was supported by National Science Foundation Grant no. MCS83-0O875. This paper is BU-827-M in the Biometrics Unit Series, Cornell University.
Refining binomial confidence intervals
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1986 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 113–129, June 1986
How to Cite
Casella, G. (1986), Refining binomial confidence intervals. Can J Statistics, 14: 113–129. doi: 10.2307/3314658
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 1986
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 1985
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!