Mixture models in survival analysis: Are they worth the risk?
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1986 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 257–262, September 1986
How to Cite
Farewell, V. T. (1986), Mixture models in survival analysis: Are they worth the risk?. Can J Statistics, 14: 257–262. doi: 10.2307/3314804
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: MAR 1986
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 1986
- Manuscript Received: JUN 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!