Co-winner of the 1983 Pierre Robillard award for the best Ph. D. thesis in Statistics defended in a Canadian university.
Stochastic models of failure in random environments
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1985 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 171–183, September 1985
How to Cite
Desmond, A. (1985), Stochastic models of failure in random environments. Can J Statistics, 13: 171–183. doi: 10.2307/3315148
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 1985
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 1985
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!