A consistent nonparametric density estimator for the deconvolution problem
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1989 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 427–438, December 1989
How to Cite
Liu, M. C. and Taylor, R. L. (1989), A consistent nonparametric density estimator for the deconvolution problem. Can J Statistics, 17: 427–438. doi: 10.2307/3315482
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!