Both authors were supported in part by NSF grant DMS-89O3842.The second author was also supported by NSF grant DMS-9024793.
A Bayesian method for classification and discrimination†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1992 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 451–461, December 1992
How to Cite
Lavine, M. and West, M. (1992), A Bayesian method for classification and discrimination. Can J Statistics, 20: 451–461. doi: 10.2307/3315614
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 1991
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!